KremlinEncrypt announces version 3 of its popular
security suite, Kremlin!
Have you ever thought that your computer can be a perfect spy? It traces
all your activities: the web sites you have visited - web pages, pictures,
movies, videos, cookies. Your keystrokes, which might contain a sensitive
passphrase, are carefully stored. Your word processor leaks scraps of
your sensitive documents all over your hard drive. And you are confident
that these file scraps and keyboard strokes are "deleted" automatically
by your operating system or application and completely gone, aren't you?
Windows and Mac OS were not designed to be secure. Removed files are just
marked as unused space. The actual contents of these files are available
for anyone with a low-level disk utility and the desire to view then.
Furthermore, if you transfer sensitive data via the Internet, nobody can
guarantee its security. Your secret e-mail can be intercepted and your
competitor can use it against you and ruin your business or love.
Are you still
- your private life is private?
- nobody can get access to the secret data on your computer?
- intruders cannot break into your system and steal your information?
- your competitors cannot steal your trade secrets?
- nobody can get aware what you use the Internet for?
- secret emails to your partner or friend are not read by anybody else?
- information from deleted files is completely purged from your system?
Do you want
- to protect your data from intruders?
- to keep anybody out of your private files?
- to be sure that all the traces of your sensitive data are erased?
- to secure your documents and e-mails?
- to store your data in encrypted compressed archives?
Security Suite is for you
Not only does Kremlin feature secure encryption with such algorithms
as Blowfish, and RC4,
Kremlin does more: Kremlin builds a wall around your computer.
In its most secure setting, Kremlin uses 160 bits of encryption
key. It means that if one billion computers were each searching
one trillion keys per second, it would take over 1019
years to recover a file encrypted with Kremlin. That's 10,000,000,000,000,000,000
years, much more than the life of the universe! Kremlin is so secure
that the U.S. Government considers it a munition! To snoops, Kremlin
is a deadly weapon.
builds a wall around your data
- When you log off, Kremlin clears sensitive areas of your hard
disk and wipes all records of your activities.
- Kremlin automates the process of securing your computer by scheduling
itself to secure portions of your hard disk and all used memory
when you log off your computer or your computer becomes idle.
- Kremlin can automatically encrypt files and directories when
you log off your computer and decrypt them when you log back on,
providing a transparent way to protect your files from nosy intruders.
- Kremlin provides a full-featured and secure text editor that
automatically encrypts your documents. You can e-mail a secret
memo to a co-worker from within Kremlin Text.
- You can securely remove files from your computer by dragging
them to the Kremlin Secure Recycle Bin (Windows) ot Kremlin Secure
Delete (Mac OS).
- Kremlin is cross-platform. You can encrypt your information
on the PC and decrypt and use it on the Mac and vice versa.
Click here to know what comes with Kremlin
Create an encrypted archive
with just one button click...
Send an encrypted e-mail...
Wipe your sensitive data completely...